Single Phase PWM Motor Controls
Our PWM motor controls are classic H-bridge drives used for single-phase variable frequency AC or variable-speed bidirectional DC applications.
The variable frequency AC drive is ideal where audible motor noise resulting from phase-cut drive is a problem. Typical applications for these drives are fans, blowers, pumps, conveyors and traction systems where AC induction (PSC) motors and DC brush motors are used.
Features for our Single Phase Controls:
- Single, multiple or ranged voltage (85-265 VAC or 12-48 VDC)
- Broad range of load current ratings
- Two quadrant and four quadrant control
- Over-current monitoring
- Speed feedback for closed-loop precision
- Custom user interfaces
- Soft start, coasting and braking control
- Operating temp -40 to 85 ºC and beyond
- CE compliant options including EMI
- Quick time to market
- Customized designs
LCR has developed easily-customized demonstration boards to reduce OEM project start-up time. Contact an LCR representative for information on how to obtain a sample.