Multi-phase Motor Controls
Multi-phase motors and drives are used in applications where efficiency and long life are necessities, such as for food service equipment, HVAC systems and high duty-cycle motion systems.
The EC105 and low voltage EC107 are analog trapezoidal brushless DC (BLDC) motor drives and the EC109 is a digital multi-phase drive designed to be used for three-phase AC induction motors as well as BLDC motors.
Features for our Multi Phase Controls:
- Single, multiple or ranged voltage (85-265 VAC or 12-48 VDC)
- Broad range of load current options
- Two quadrant and four quadrant control
- Over-current monitoring
- Speed feedback for closed-loop precision
- Custom user interfaces
- Soft start, coasting and braking control
- Operating temp -40 to 85 ºC and beyond
- CE compliant options including EMI
- Quick time to market
- Customized designs
LCR has developed easily-customized demonstration boards to reduce project start-up time. Contact an LCR sales representative for information on how to obtain a sample.